Providing A Wide Range Of Services In Illinois
Filing bankruptcy can allow Illinois consumers or businesses to eliminate debt and gain a fresh start. North & Sedgwick Law offers a full range of services to help clients find the financial freedom they seek. Whether through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 for individuals or through Chapter 11 for businesses, the firm is here to help.
Bankruptcy attorney Paul Camarena offers personal and attentive counsel, helping clients:
- Obtain debt relief from credit card bills, medical bills, payday loans and more
- Decide if bankruptcy is the best choice
- Understand the bankruptcy process
- Handle bankruptcy during divorce
- Find life after bankruptcy
- Choose the right lawyer
- Stop creditor harassment
- End wage garnishment
- Stop car repossession
Myths About Bankruptcy
Many people have misconceptions about bankruptcy. Here are just a few:
- "I will have to give up all my property." In most cases, bankruptcy exemptions will allow you to keep your home, your car and many other personal belongings.
- "I will never be able to get credit again." Believe it or not, wiping out all your old debt may actually allow you to rebuild your credit faster.
- "Filing bankruptcy is shameful." The government allows individuals and businesses to seek relief from debt. It is entirely legal.
- "The process is too confusing and difficult." Without a skilled attorney, the process can be intimidating. However, with competent legal advice, it can be very easy and stress-free.
Learn More From An Illinois Debt Relief Lawyer
Schedule a free initial consultation by calling North & Sedgwick Law at 312-878-8429. You can also contact the Chicago firm via email.
El abogado habla español.
†The firm is a debt relief agency and helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.