Pick Someone Experienced, Highly Knowledgeable And Personable
Choosing a bankruptcy attorney in Chicago can be tough. With so many lawyers offering their services, how do you know which one to hire?
North & Sedgwick Law believes that attorney Paul Camarena is a strong choice to meet the debt relief objectives of Illinois consumers and businesses. Mr. Camarena offers:
- Legal experience: He has been practicing in federal court for the past decade.
- Financial expertise: Mr. Camarena is a certified public accountant (CPA) who understands the nuances of financial statements and the tax code.
- Personal service: Clients meet one on one with him from the first consultation to the final resolution.
- An understanding attitude: He offers a nonjudgmental approach that focuses on finding real, lasting debt relief solutions.
Why Hire A Lawyer At All?
When your finances and future are on the line, you want professional counsel that you can trust. An attorney can:
- Advise you about your full range of rights and options under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code
- Explain the specific policies of your local bankruptcy court
- Take the burden of legal details and paperwork off your shoulders
- Protect you from harassment. Instead of calling you, your creditors will be legally obligated to contact your lawyer instead.
- Save you money in the long run by eliminating interest payments and accumulated debt
Contact A Business Bankruptcy Lawyer In Cook County And DuPage County
To learn more, schedule a free initial consultation by calling North & Sedgwick Law at 312-878-8429. You may also contact the firm by email.
El abogado habla español.
†The firm is a debt relief agency and helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.